The Fartman

Start your own discussion on any subject
Fart Maniac

The Fartman

Post by Fart Maniac » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:45 pm

You soon shall taste the power of my farts. I will fart in your mouth to the point of insanity. It's possible you may die before going insane. :poo: bwahahaha

The Fartman

Re: The Fartman

Post by The Fartman » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:54 pm

Hahaha, it sounds as though Fartanicus paid you a visit already. And the fact that you could so easily be outfarted by him drove you insane to the point that you think you can outfart me. No one takes you seriously. Your showboating attempts are pathetic at best, you could not outfart a fly. When you are forced to huff my insides you will be overwhelmed with an incredible sense of pain and pleasure. Your eyes will roll back in your head and you will go into a trance like state. Then.. you will die.

AssSmellLikeButthole

Post by AssSmellLikeButthole » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Wait'll you get a wiff of my insides.

Post by Guest » Wed May 15, 2019 7:02 pm

The Fartman wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:54 pm
Hahaha, it sounds as though Fartanicus paid you a visit already. And the fact that you could so easily be outfarted by him drove you insane to the point that you think you can outfart me. No one takes you seriously. Your showboating attempts are pathetic at best, you could not outfart a fly. When you are forced to huff my insides you will be overwhelmed with an incredible sense of pain and pleasure. Your eyes will roll back in your head and you will go into a trance like state. Then.. you will die.
10!