Wait a fucking minute

Start your own discussion on any subject
Great Britain ChrisMuttonshutter
Mood:

Re: Wait a fucking minute

Post by ChrisMuttonshutter » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:35 am

some wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:48 am
Wow man let it go. The site is here to just post goofy shit and have a bit of fun. Maybe even get a few more retards to get in on the laughs. Why play dat homie?
Wow man- fuck me, you from the 60's. Pretty cool, if not fuck off.

let it go - I personally never let anything go, well some things, unless it pleases me to do so.

The site is here to just post goofy shit and have a bit of fun - The Suckage is a FREE SPEECH site and as long as it is I leave it alone, that is why I (ChrisMuttonshutter) don't really post here anymore, no need to, unless fatfuck starts messing with it and alters posts and starts banning people again. This version is how it should be.

Maybe even get a few more retards to get in on the laughs - It's full of retards at the moment doing an even better job of filling the place with boring crap than I did when I was trolling the site.Laughs, fuck me this is about the only thread/topic that has given me any :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: for ages. Prof_Fatfuck pretending to be a dipshit when no pretence is needed.

Why play dat homie - No fucking idea what this means, try English next time.

Hope this helps, now fuck off back to your mum.
Fact
ChrisMuttonshutter ( Dark Shitlord )

Here's a picture of a can Image
Stay safe - Then Fuck Off

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:45 pm

Who said I was talking to you?

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:17 pm

Way too much thought put into that post Chrisnigger. Get a life.

administrator

Post by administrator » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:42 am

Guys, what I am saying, is I could really care less if you have some personal beef with each other or someone else or just being your usual troll selves. I know a bit about it, remember reading some crap or other, but come on man. This is just but 1 of many forums I have, just trying to keep the crazy gang together. Phreakwars came onto the just.bs site for a bit and I think that muttonshutter guy was there being cool. Or at least staying on format. MASP has always stuck it out on every site. This one is different OK. I know there is some suckage rules and free speech chatter and what not that goes with the site, but can you AT LEAST agree to keep things fun? Fuck man, where else on the internet do you get to post as anonymous and registered and just be the goofy fuck you want to be? The suckage has never been serious both politically or religiously, never politically correct, so why spoil everybodies fun and take shit to a personal level? Yeah, I'm all for free speech, but this is what I am trying to build up, so I ain't gonna have it. What admin puts up, admin can simply close it down and worry about the other sites. Look, forums are dying because of social media. This one, no matter how hollow and void of members at the moment, is a great retreat from life. Please don't fuck it up. The choice is yours. I don't want to administrate this site because it does best when you let it be.

Thanks for your time. Cocks.

1999 Suckage Dork

Post by 1999 Suckage Dork » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:26 am

Guys, what I am saying, is I could really care less if you have some personal beef with each other or someone else or just being your usual troll selves. I know a bit about it, remember reading some crap or other, but come on man. This is just but 1 of many forums I have, just trying to keep the crazy gang together. Phreakwars came onto the just.bs site for a bit and I think that muttonshutter guy was there being cool. Or at least staying on format. MASP has always stuck it out on every site. This one is different OK. I know there is some suckage rules and free speech chatter and what not that goes with the site, but can you AT LEAST agree to keep things fun? Fuck man, where else on the internet do you get to post as anonymous and registered and just be the goofy fuck you want to be? The suckage has never been serious both politically or religiously, never politically correct, so why spoil everybodies fun and take shit to a personal level? Yeah, I'm all for free speech, but this is what I am trying to build up, so I ain't gonna have it. What admin puts up, admin can simply close it down and worry about the other sites. Look, forums are dying because of social media. This one, no matter how hollow and void of members at the moment, is a great retreat from life. Please don't fuck it up. The choice is yours. I don't want to administrate this site because it does best when you let it be.

Shit. Here we go again. Who wants to sell this shit hole to me. I promise you no drama.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:32 am

Also, social media is dying.

Professor_Bacon

Post by Professor_Bacon » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:33 am

administrator wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:42 am

It's a little late for that. Muttonfaggot doxxed my whole family and has been cyberstalking us for years. Just look at this thread, he's commenting on my appearance and my dad's appearance. I never shared any personal information or photos on a Sux board, this idiot dug them up. That's what he does to forum admins- he doxxes them and harasses them, even going as far as to call their home phones, until they have enough and shut down their web site. He did it to LordMuttonshutter, he did it to Jimmy from Zibarre, he did it to Phreakwars, and he did it to me. It's only a matter of time before he knows your name and address, shares photos from your personal Facebook page, and calls your phone number. That's what he does, and he doesn't even have a reason. He can't be stopped, he can't be reasoned with, and he has unlimited time on his hands so this will go on for years. You're playing a dangerous game running this site with that son of a bitch on here, and all I can say about that is better you than me.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:34 am

FuckFacebook.com m8

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:48 am

administrator wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:42 am

It's a little late for that. Muttonfaggot doxxed my whole family and has been cyberstalking us for years. Just look at this thread, he's commenting on my appearance and my dad's appearance. I never shared any personal information or photos on a Sux board, this idiot dug them up. That's what he does to forum admins- he doxxes them and harasses them, even going as far as to call their home phones, until they have enough and shut down their web site. He did it to LordMuttonshutter, he did it to Jimmy from Zibarre, he did it to Phreakwars, and he did it to me. It's only a matter of time before he knows your name and address, shares photos from your personal Facebook page, and calls your phone number. That's what he does, and he doesn't even have a reason. He can't be stopped, he can't be reasoned with, and he has unlimited time on his hands so this will go on for years. You're playing a dangerous game running this site with that son of a bitch on here, and all I can say about that is better you than me.
That completely boggles my mind. How anyone would waste that much of their life doing that, rich or poor. Doxing people and harrassing them for unknown reasons.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:17 am

Oh Dear, quite a few here seem upset.
BTW fatfuck I have NEVER EVER contacted you or your family, someone else has got it in for you, but you can't seem to get that into your bald head, look for the other fucker who has a grudge against you, I don't, I only post here for my own amusement m8.
FACT

Hope this calms every fucker down.

PS The domain name runs out in November, is it being renewed, just wondered ?