Anti-vaxxer movement

Start your own discussion on any subject
Greenland OldPyjama
Mood:

Anti-vaxxer movement

Post by OldPyjama » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:52 pm

The fuck is the matter with you shit Americans? How can such a retarded movement even gain so much attention in a civilized country? What a bunch of fucking retarded niggers believe that vaccines really do cause autism? Are you mentally challenged? Do you suck cocks?
Fucking anti-vaxxers should all be Robespierred.

Italy RightWingConspirator

Re: Anti-vaxxer movement

Post by RightWingConspirator » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:15 pm

I don't like to take vaccines. I got sick from a flu vaccine many years ago. But most years I am forced to take one.

I think most of the people who are obsessed about vaccines already have autism to begin with, so what's the vaccine going to hurt? :yank:

Greenland OldPyjama
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:29 am

RightWingConspirator wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:15 pm
I don't like to take vaccines. I got sick from a flu vaccine many years ago. But most years I am forced to take one.

I think most of the people who are obsessed about vaccines already have autism to begin with, so what's the vaccine going to hurt? :yank:
Yeah that's the flu vaccine. If you dont wanna take that, fine, your choice. I'm talking about these trisomic retards that refuse the basic vaccine you should be giving any child like measles and polio.
Fucking cunts.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:40 am

Turkmenistan my ass smells purty
Mood:

Post by my ass smells purty » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:28 am

I was vaccinated for everything growing up then I had them all over again in boot camp plus a penicillin shot in the ass. Imagine 62 naked guys walking along a vaccination line and then sitting cross legged, pushing yourself off the ground and then bouncing up and down to make sure the penicillin absorbed. Parris Island sucked

Greenland OldPyjama
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:09 am

my ass smells purty wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:28 am
I was vaccinated for everything growing up then I had them all over again in boot camp plus a penicillin shot in the ass. Imagine 62 naked guys walking along a vaccination line and then sitting cross legged, pushing yourself off the ground and then bouncing up and down to make sure the penicillin absorbed. Parris Island sucked
Penicillin? Why? Were you deployed somewhere in some shithole that has diseases all over? Because penicillin is an antibiotic, not an actual vaccine.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:52 am

ImageImageImage

Italy RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:04 pm

The dreaded peanut butter shot. I never had to have that one for some reason, but a lot of other niggers did. I already had a lot of vaccine shots from when I was younger, and I had already had chicken pox when I was a small niglet, so I only had to have about five shots going through that line.

Mood:

Post by my ass smells purty » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:43 pm

RightWingConspirator wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:04 pm

The dreaded peanut butter shot. I never had to have that one for some reason, but a lot of other niggers did. I already had a lot of vaccine shots from when I was younger, and I had already had chicken pox when I was a small niglet, so I only had to have about five shots going through that line.
They screamed “ WE’LL KNOW IF YOU DON’T BOUNCE ON YOUR ASS HARD ENOUGH” and we found out the next day who didn’t because two recruits couldn’t walk. One of them was the fag of the platoon. He took a “walk” with two di’s and came back crying and holding his stomach.
The screaming, pt’ing till you wanna die, “mopping” the squadbay by running with your hands on the floor with a wet rag, five cokks to a pisser because you had 20 seconds to piss.....

Good times

Mood:

Post by my ass smells purty » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:52 pm

OldPyjama wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:09 am
Penicillin? Why? Were you deployed somewhere in some shithole that has diseases all over? Because penicillin is an antibiotic, not an actual vaccine.
Because so many went to Court st in Jacksonville at Lejeune, fukked a hooker and got syphilis.
I was deployed to the pacific theater. On the first wave at Guadacanal, Iwo Jima, Saipan, Tarawa, Phillipines and Okinawa.