So I was driving in Germany this weekend

General area
Oldpyjama

So I was driving in Germany this weekend

Post by Oldpyjama »

I kept seeing signs saying "Ausfahrt"
Fucking Germans think they can out-fart us. I would not have accepted that. The Suckage is master of farts.

But fortunately, it apparently is the German word for offramp for a highway so it's all good. I would have preferred if it showed me the way to Auschwitz instead so I could go have a toast to the absolute lulz that took place there, but Auschwitz is in Poland. Ausfahrts are in Germany.
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!
Simon Stooly

Re: So I was driving in Germany this weekend

Post by Simon Stooly »

Oldpyjama wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:34 am I kept seeing signs saying "Ausfahrt"
Fucking Germans think they can out-fart us. I would not have accepted that. The Suckage is master of farts.

But fortunately, it apparently is the German word for offramp for a highway so it's all good. I would have preferred if it showed me the way to Auschwitz instead so I could go have a toast to the absolute lulz that took place there, but Auschwitz is in Poland. Ausfahrts are in Germany.
I'm reporting this to the police.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

Ha, farts.
Toilet.
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

I'm not impressed that Germany thinks they can out fart Americans even. I might reconsider my NAZI party membership.
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

Simon Stooly wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:01 am
Oldpyjama wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:34 am I kept seeing signs saying "Ausfahrt"

I'm reporting this to the police.
I'm here. just PM me and I'll get right back to you. Well.. probably not. I'll probably be doing other things. But I'll get back to you with our findings about farts. We have a deep undercover investigation going on. About... well you know... FARTS