I really need to quit drinking

Start your own discussion on any subject
Al Coholik

I really need to quit drinking

Post by Al Coholik » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:02 pm

Too many watery shits and shakes in the morning. Have to shit at least 4 or 5 times during my work shift. Have the shits all day, this is horrible and depressing, might have to turn to alcohol to help me cope, or better yet, move to Oregon and get me some legal meth.

United States of America RightWingConspirator
Mood:

Re: I really need to quit drinking

Post by RightWingConspirator » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:54 pm

You could use one of my fartmasks. PM me and I'll send you some free samples if you order one of our beginner models.

Jesus, what the hell are you drinking though, giving you so many nasty watershits? I'd like to experiment with it. Maybe create a new Brutal Shits or "Liquid Ass" line of fartmasks.
I love you all, my fart brothers and sisters.

United States of America Factman
Mood:

Post by Factman » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:20 am

Greetings to all my loyal fans and hope you've all been wearing that mask. I just finished the first leg of my world tour promoting my book and decided to sit back with a nice glass of Merlot and do a bit of catching up. I'm sorry to hear about your discomfort.

When you drink alcohol, it travels to your stomach. If there’s food in your stomach, alcohol will be absorbed along with some of the nutrients of the food into your bloodstream through the cells in the stomach wall. This slows the digestion of the alcohol.

If you haven’t eaten, the alcohol will continue to your small intestine where it similarly passes through the cells of the intestinal wall, but at a much quicker rate. This is why you feel more of a buzz, and faster, when you drink on an empty stomach.

However, eating foods that are hard on your body, such as those that are very fibrous or very greasy, can also speed up digestion.

Once most of the alcohol is absorbed, the rest is excreted from your body through your stool and urine. Your colon muscles move in a coordinated squeeze to push the stool out.

Alcohol speeds up the rate of these squeezes, which doesn’t allow for water to be absorbed by your colon as it is normally. This causes your stool to come out as diarrhea, often very quickly and with a lot of extra water.

Scientists have found that drinking small amounts of alcohol tends to speed up the rate of digestion, causing diarrhea.

On the other end of the spectrum, drinking large amounts of alcohol can delay digestion and cause constipation.

Alcohol can also irritate your digestive tract, worsening diarrhea. Scientists have found this occurs most often with wine, which tends to kill off helpful bacteria in the intestines.

The bacteria will recolonize and normal digestion will be restored when alcohol consumption stops and normal eating resumes.

A couple things you can try, are eating a more robust balanced meal before consuming alcohol, or if need be, just drink more till constipation occurs.

Shaking after consuming alcohol the night before can actually be several things. Delirium Tremens (DTs) are severe, potentially deadly, symptoms that may include a racing heart, profuse sweating, confusion, vivid hallucinations and delusions. It’s estimated that about 4-5 percent of people undergoing alcohol withdrawal experience the DTs. Those who have been heavy drinkers for many years are most at risk.

Alcohol has a depressant effect on the body, slowing down brain function and energy levels. As the brain adapts to a regular influx of alcohol, it seeks to overcome alcohol’s sedative effect by increasing nerve activity to keep the body in a heightened state of alertness. Even when the intake of alcohol ceases, the brain stays in this state of high alert. Withdrawal symptoms occur as the brain struggles to adapt to the absence of alcohol and return to a state of equilibrium.

Another cause has to do with the liver and pancreas.

While moderate amounts of alcohol may cause blood sugar to rise, excess alcohol can actually decrease your blood sugar level -- sometimes causing it to drop into dangerous levels, especially for people with type 1 diabetes. This drop in sugars can cause Hypoglycemia and the person will experience what someone with diabetes would experience when their blood sugar is too low. Shaking, racing heart, sweating and so on.

You might wanna consider possibly seeking outside help and intervention through one of the many resources like Alcoholics Anonymous or even Narcotics Anonymous if you feel you are unable to maintain a reduced level of consumption on your own. Stay healthy folks, and I will see you all in the future.

Just the facts.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:04 am

Damn thats bad. When I drink I normally fart a lot in the morning and then I take one nasty shit. Not sure why it goes on all day for you. Poor bastard.

Germany Phreakwars
Mood:

Post by Phreakwars » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:31 am

Shit, try being me. I don't even need to get drunk. 1 or 2 beers gives me the shits and fucks up my blood sugar. More trouble then it's worth. I'd fucking love to go on a puker. Couldn't imagine drinking so much though that I'd get the shakes. It's happened to me once or twice years and years ago after a night of heavy partying, and now that I think of it, yep, it actually does feel like one would feel when they have low blood sugar. Have always heard the best thing for a hangover and morning DT's was a huge glass of kool-aid. Kind of makes sense because that would also be a pretty quick remedy for low blood sugars too.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:04 pm

...cum

Belgium OldPyjama
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:54 pm

Phreakwars wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:31 am
Shit, try being me. I don't even need to get drunk. 1 or 2 beers gives me the shits and fucks up my blood sugar. More trouble then it's worth. I'd fucking love to go on a puker. Couldn't imagine drinking so much though that I'd get the shakes. It's happened to me once or twice years and years ago after a night of heavy partying, and now that I think of it, yep, it actually does feel like one would feel when they have low blood sugar. Have always heard the best thing for a hangover and morning DT's was a huge glass of kool-aid. Kind of makes sense because that would also be a pretty quick remedy for low blood sugars too.
So I'm a tall, fairly athletic dude. You'd think I can hold my achohol huh? Yeah no. I get drunk after two glasses. Not beer though. All beer is for faggots, unless it's Belgian beer. I drink rum and this shit gets me tipsy after two glasses. Three or four glasses and I'm shitfaced.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! Blessed be the Holy Toilet! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

United States of America RightWingConspirator
Mood:

Post by RightWingConspirator » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:56 pm

OldPyjama wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:54 pm
Phreakwars wrote:
So I'm a tall, fairly athletic dude. You'd think I can hold my achohol huh? Yeah no. I get drunk after two glasses. Not beer though. All beer is for faggots, unless it's Belgian beer. I drink rum and this shit gets me tipsy after two glasses. Three or four glasses and I'm shitfaced.
Damn, you must be skinny. I can't even get a buzz from that shit.
I love you all, my fart brothers and sisters.

Belgium OldPyjama
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:16 pm

RightWingConspirator wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:56 pm
OldPyjama wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:54 pm
Phreakwars wrote:
Damn, you must be skinny. I can't even get a buzz from that shit.
Actually, I weigh about 85 kilo for 1m91 (187 lbs, 6'3" in retard units) so I'm not really skinny. I'm just untrained in drinking. I got totally shitfaced 3x in my life. The hangover afterwards is just not worth it. I drink maybe one or two glasses of rum per week, hence I get wasted easily because i'm not used to it.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! Blessed be the Holy Toilet! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:45 am