To the guy who keeps making lengthy posts about the site's traffic

General area

To the guy who keeps making lengthy posts about the site's traffic

Post by Guest »

Sodomize yourself. I rape your whore grandmother in the ass you barrel of fecal matter. Homosexual nigger. Kill yourself.

Re: To the guy who keeps making lengthy posts about the site's traffic

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:11 am Sodomize yourself. I rape your whore grandmother in the ass you barrel of fecal matter. Homosexual nigger. Kill yourself.
So… I take it that nobody has actually done anything to help out, again? Why the FUCK doesn't this kind of insane injustice get to the front pages of Reddit, Twitter and on various major news Web sites, causing many tens of thousands of "free speech" people to join the Suckage? There are way too many fucking psycho trolls and bots polluting this board with their worthless shit. There's almost literally nothing but bots and trolls left here now. This must change drastically, very fucking soon. Many more quality posters are needed. Are you gonna sit on your ass again or help out for once?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:30 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:11 am Sodomize yourself. I rape your whore grandmother in the ass you barrel of fecal matter. Homosexual nigger. Kill yourself.
So… I take it that nobody has actually done anything to help out, again? Why the FUCK doesn't this kind of insane injustice get to the front pages of Reddit, Twitter and on various major news Web sites, causing many tens of thousands of "free speech" people to join the Suckage? There are way too many fucking psycho trolls and bots polluting this board with their worthless shit. There's almost literally nothing but bots and trolls left here now. This must change drastically, very fucking soon. Many more quality posters are needed. Are you gonna sit on your ass again or help out for once?
I tried reaching out to free speech advocates. They accused me of being a fed running a honeypot. Face it, this kind of small community web forum is completely out of style. It's a relic.
Zoink

Post by Zoink »

You seem upset m8
Try and relax
You know it makes sense ....
Be a bit sick
David J Doherty

Post by David J Doherty »

Shut down the shithole then and save the world
Oh and my brothers gay

Post by Guest »

Less than 10 people on-line. Wow. It hasn't been this dead for a very long time. I never thought it would actually stay below 15 again. Thank you for killing the Suckage, you pieces of shit. This is the result of never lifting a finger to spread the word or link anyone here. Everyone does it for all other sites, but not for this particular one. Not for the one that doesn't suck. You're fucking unbelievable.
Oldpyjama

Post by Oldpyjama »

RightWingConspirator wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:50 am Farts?
Yes.
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!
Badamer Pootin

Post by Badamer Pootin »

Lotsa farts.