You can stop sending me hate mails now, sucktards.

General area

Re: You can stop sending me hate mails now, sucktards.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:31 pm
Vegeta wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:10 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:49 pm

I'm so FUCKING SICK of all this FUCKING BULLSHIT. Nothing but THIEVES, TROLLS, LYING SCUM, TRAITORS, INCOMPETENT FUCKS and RETARDS ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. It's enough with everything else already. Fucking unbelievable pieces of shit. I want to see the CEO of EuroDNS tortured to death, slowly and painfully. I want to see that entire company full of incompetent, rude, ignorant fucking dipshits jobless, homeless and with ass cancer.
Based schizo
If you know about any "free speech" advocate Web sites/organizations, try to get them to publish a news item/article/story/whatever about this. For instance, I've tried contacting ThePirateBay myself, who could possibly make a blog post and/or logo link about this cause, which would generate lots of negative attention toward EuroTrash.
FARTBOX

Post by Guest »

Vegeta wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:50 am I have no idea who you are or what you're talking about.
I'm so FUCKING SICK of all this FUCKING BULLSHIT. Nothing but THIEVES, TROLLS, LYING SCUM, TRAITORS, INCOMPETENT FUCKS and RETARDS ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. It's enough with everything else already. Fucking unbelievable pieces of shit. I want to see the CEO of EuroDNS tortured to death, slowly and painfully. I want to see that entire company full of incompetent, rude, ignorant fucking dipshits jobless, homeless and with ass cancer.
Based schizo
A week ago, EuroDNS restored my domain after not replying for days and making me do all kinds of bullshit. I immediately requested a transfer. For some reason, they force a five day "grace period". I sent them several e-mails asking them to not touch the domain during this time and that I will be transferring it away as soon as they let me, and they told me that they couldn't remove this grace period. Today, on the last day, what do you think happens? They tell me they have deleted the domain permanently. EuroDNS is an illegal scam/fraud company, stealing the 100% LEGAL domains of honest people and deactivating them without listening to reason. They need to lose their ICANN license since they are obviously abusing it (so are a bunch of other registrars as well, but forget about them for now). I ask you to fill in http://reports.internic.net/cgi/registr ... report.cgi to force them to hopefully get their license revoked. I will give a reward to the person who is able to convince EuroDNS, through any means, to stop illegally hi-jacking my domain and allow me to transfer it the hell away from their criminally incompetent hands. Remember: any means, including physically walking into their offices armed with a minigun. For those who don't understand the details, it's very important to point out that EuroDNS did not do ANYTHING except keeping the record in the Internet's master domain database as "active", with my contact details for all domain roles. The ONLY reason why a "registrar" is used at all is that you MUST use one; it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a .com domain without using a third-party company (unless you have over half a million USD and can start your own). The only replies I get from ICANN are bullshit canned "we can't do anything" ones (maybe rename your shitty organization to "ICAN'T"…), which are obviously LIES since they are the fucking domain authority and the ones who control the registrars and their licenses. Why have a complaint form which is entirely fucking worthless? HOW does this even happen?! It's not supposed to be possible. Yet it does. Some major news organization/site needs to bring this insanity to the public's attention very soon…

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:58 am

Based schizo
A week ago, EuroDNS restored my domain after not replying for days and making me do all kinds of bullshit. I immediately requested a transfer. For some reason, they force a five day "grace period". I sent them several e-mails asking them to not touch the domain during this time and that I will be transferring it away as soon as they let me, and they told me that they couldn't remove this grace period. Today, on the last day, what do you think happens? They tell me they have deleted the domain permanently. EuroDNS is an illegal scam/fraud company, stealing the 100% LEGAL domains of honest people and deactivating them without listening to reason. They need to lose their ICANN license since they are obviously abusing it (so are a bunch of other registrars as well, but forget about them for now). I ask you to fill in http://reports.internic.net/cgi/registr ... report.cgi to force them to hopefully get their license revoked. I will give a reward to the person who is able to convince EuroDNS, through any means, to stop illegally hi-jacking my domain and allow me to transfer it the hell away from their criminally incompetent hands. Remember: any means, including physically walking into their offices armed with a minigun. For those who don't understand the details, it's very important to point out that EuroDNS did not do ANYTHING except keeping the record in the Internet's master domain database as "active", with my contact details for all domain roles. The ONLY reason why a "registrar" is used at all is that you MUST use one; it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a .com domain without using a third-party company (unless you have over half a million USD and can start your own). The only replies I get from ICANN are bullshit canned "we can't do anything" ones (maybe rename your shitty organization to "ICAN'T"…), which are obviously LIES since they are the fucking domain authority and the ones who control the registrars and their licenses. Why have a complaint form which is entirely fucking worthless? HOW does this even happen?! It's not supposed to be possible. Yet it does. Some major news organization/site needs to bring this insanity to the public's attention very soon…
Farts.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:14 am
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:58 am

Based schizo
Farts.
Nothing but fucktard trolls and plain morons… So many dangerously stupid people…
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

Farts rule.
Toilet.
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

Wow, that Spicy McChicken I had for lunch is REEKING tonight. My pee is a little painful too.
Oldpyjama

Post by Oldpyjama »

This is a gay thread.
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!
Zoink

Post by Zoink »

Faggot
Be a bit sick