The fact that Donald Trump still exists is proof that the entire universe must be destroyed.

Tangerine Palpatine

Re: The fact that Donald Trump still exists is proof that the entire universe must be destroyed.

Post by Tangerine Palpatine »

If only you knew the POWER of the MAGA.

Make
A
Galaxy
Assfucked
Vegeta

Re: The fact that Donald Trump still exists is proof that the entire universe must be destroyed.

Post by Vegeta »

Hold on a minute. Is that a double Big Mac?
Toilet.
Tangerine Palpatine

Post by Tangerine Palpatine »

Yes my apprentice. See how our POWER increases over time. There is no stopping it. You know this to be true.

First we had the Grand Mac. It was destroyed because Darth Bannonbutthole couldn't guard a simple exhaust port. But now we have the ultimate power in the galaxy, the DOUBLE BIG MAC.
Make
A
Galaxy
Assfucked
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

I had a regular Big Mac for $1 off the app the other day. It was good. Double Big Mac sounds off the hook.
FAT FUCK

Post by FAT FUCK »

RightWingConspirator wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:19 pm I had a regular Big Mac for $1 off the app the other day. It was good. Double Big Mac sounds off the hook.
They are, I just remembered I forgot to include 50 Hot Fudge Sundaes and 50 Apple Pies with my delivery order, gotta go adjust that.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:26 am.
I am FAT FUCK.