Do not buy NZXT computer parts.

Vegeta

Do not buy NZXT computer parts.

Post by Vegeta »

I've been helping a friend with an NZXT pre-built gaming PC that he bought. Aside from the fact that we had to downgrade the GPU because those losers built the system with an inadequate power supply, the NZXT brand motherboard and liquid cooler both shit the bed. The thing is only a year old. Every other part is fine because they were made by companies that actually know what they're doing, like AMD or Nvidia. I already replaced the NZXT motherboard with an ASUS and I have a Noctua cooler on the way too. Don't let your friends buy NZXT crap.
Toilet.
RightWingConspirator

Re: Do not buy NZXT computer parts.

Post by RightWingConspirator »

I just tried a "work from home" gig, and the idiots sent me a laptop that doesn't even have any DisplayPorts for the monitors. And IT didn't have my login set up correct either, and then when they got that set up the VPN log in didn't work.. Now I know why postal workers go postal.

It's incredible how shitty and retarded this world has become. One HDMI port, two USB ports, and one network port.. laptops don't even come with that network port shit anymore. CRACKHEADS.
Vegeta

Re: Do not buy NZXT computer parts.

Post by Vegeta »

I don't think I've seen a laptop with a DisplayPort connector, or at least not a regular office drone laptop. Your monitor doesn't do HDMI as well?
Toilet.