Anyone here who doesn't meet me at the Ilford McDonalds in the morning for a fight

General area
BIG KING OTIS

Anyone here who doesn't meet me at the Ilford McDonalds in the morning for a fight

Post by BIG KING OTIS »

is a fucking pussyboy!
Turdy McFartknock

Re: Anyone here who doesn't meet me at the Ilford McDonalds in the morning for a fight

Post by Turdy McFartknock »

I'm here.. where are you bitch???

Re: Anyone here who doesn't meet me at the Ilford McDonalds in the morning for a fight

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:09 pm Both of you buttfuck each other.
I don't think you have enough money to pay to watch. So get lost back to your mum's couch.
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

We can all chip in for a pay per view party. I'll bring the chips, who's bringing the beer? Better not be some super hoppy hipster shit.

I can do PBR, Budweiser, or Miller High Life, but it better be ice cold or on ice.

On 2nd thought, I'll bring the beer, someone else bring the chips and dip.
Oldpyjama

Post by Oldpyjama »

RightWingConspirator wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:55 am We can all chip in for a pay per view party. I'll bring the chips, who's bringing the beer? Better not be some super hoppy hipster shit.

I can do PBR, Budweiser, or Miller High Life, but it better be ice cold or on ice.

On 2nd thought, I'll bring the beer, someone else bring the chips and dip.
I hope youre kidding mate. Why would I drink thus horse urine when we Belgians have our own excellent beer like Duvel, Westmalle, La Chouffe, Leffe and Maeneblusser?
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

Because I don't live in Belgium. Of course I wouldn't drink that shit if I lived there.
Oldpyjama

Post by Oldpyjama »

RightWingConspirator wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:01 pm Because I don't live in Belgium. Of course I wouldn't drink that shit if I lived there.
Worry not my American friend. I will bring beer too
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!

Post by Guest »

BIG KING OTIS wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:59 am is a fucking pussyboy!
You sound like a fucking poof lmao

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:25 am.