The Biden crime family is so corrupt and sneaky that...

The Biden crime family is so corrupt and sneaky that...

Post by Guest »

there is no evidence yet of him doing anything wrong. He's hiding it very well and it will be uncovered and he will be removed from office. You won't believe the evidence that is being uncovered at this very moment of his underhanded dealings. This guy is a mastermind criminal...

Oh, and he's senile too..

Wonder how that works? :?: :?

Re: The Biden crime family is so corrupt and sneaky that...

Post by Guest »

You'll never get through to these inbred drooling retard fucks. These filthy sub-human white supremacist apes. Dirty, disgusting, non-melanated Eurotrash and their descendants are horrible monsters in the shape of men that don't deserve to be called human. The exception are those who hold progressive values like our wonderful Biden family, who are a blessing from the non-specific deity I believe in. Hunter Biden embraced foundational black American values his whole life by smoking crack and banging prostitutes. This is very progressive, and a compelling reason to tax the rich. Now these disgusting mayonnaise-colored fucks, who think they're too good for welfare and want "jobs," those mouth breathing wastes of space, are after him. I hate these disgusting creatures so much. These filthy, disgusting, horrible ghouls that descended upon our beloved Capitol after we ended corruption forever by throwing the orange fatass out of the White House and into obscurity. We literally fixed every problem with the United States and those apes couldn't appreciate it. They don't want that. They want want War. Genocide. Hitler. If they got their way, every human being on Earth would be dead right now, and only the cannibalistic ghouls of Europe would remain, leaving the world doomed to be a place of science and industry instead of beautiful culture like twerking. These monsters wouldn't even tolerate the beautiful multiculturalism that monuments to Satan bring to our government buildings. They smash them and I'm just like, hello? Don't you care about trans rights? If we don't all embrace Satan and wipe out the bloodlines of the inhuman European vampire ghouls, this world is doomed.

Re: The Biden crime family is so corrupt and sneaky that...

Post by Guest »

I didn't poop much today.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:43 am.