Reddit is very homosexual and pro-niggerism

General area
Oldpyjama

Reddit is very homosexual and pro-niggerism

Post by Oldpyjama »

I was again banned from Reddit for saying that I was happy that radical boucack, who murdered two Swedish tourists in Brussels yesterday in the name of his pedophile pig-fucking Allah, was shot by the Federal Police.
Apparently, that's considered "threatening with violence" and so those faggots banned me :lol:
Being happy that a terrorist murderer was shot dead by cops is considered threatening violence by those fags. What a bunch of boucack-loving nigger queers.
Why the fuck was I even still on that homosexual dump anyways? It's turned into a shithole of retards, niggers, fags, British and boucacks.

Are there any alternatives that you fags can recommend that aren't full of sodomy like Reddit? Other than this shit dump of course.
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!

Re: Reddit is very homosexual and pro-niggerism

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:47 pm Faggot
Kill yourself.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

Oldpyjama wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:56 pm I was again banned from Reddit for saying that I was happy that radical boucack, who murdered two Swedish tourists in Brussels yesterday in the name of his pedophile pig-fucking Allah, was shot by the Federal Police.
Apparently, that's considered "threatening with violence" and so those faggots banned me :lol:
Being happy that a terrorist murderer was shot dead by cops is considered threatening violence by those fags. What a bunch of boucack-loving nigger queers.
Why the fuck was I even still on that homosexual dump anyways? It's turned into a shithole of retards, niggers, fags, British and boucacks.

Are there any alternatives that you fags can recommend that aren't full of sodomy like Reddit? Other than this shit dump of course.
Every major website enforces reddit-style values nowadays. They make their money from ad revenue, and advertisers won't run ads on any website that doesn't treat "diversity" like a fanatical cult.
Toilet.

Post by Guest »

How’s your gay brother ?
lazy RWC-----

Post by lazy RWC----- »

Guest wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:46 pmHow’s your gay brother ?
You looking for a faggot encounter or something?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:46 pmHow’s your gay brother ?
Nigger.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:39 pm.