We will finally catch Chris Muttonshutter for good one of these days.

General area
Chris Hansen

We will finally catch Chris Muttonshutter for good one of these days.

Post by Chris Hansen »

Hello, I'm Chris Hansen and I'm an investigative reporter who has been catching child predators for many years. We have attempted to lure ChrisMuttonshutter to child arm breaking and pedo rape sessions at our bait house for years. We have managed to lure him twice in the past as he cannot resist. But he has never been able to fit through the doors of our bait houses due to his extreme obesity.

We need the public's help for new ideas in order to lure ChrisMuttonshutter (A.K.A. Raymond Peter Hewitt) back to our bait house in order to put this child abuser and child predator away for good. We are planning to finally keep him locked up for life. Any suggestions you have may be helpful in finally getting this sick pervert, child arm breaking, disgusting rapist pedo off the streets for good.
I'm Chris Hansen an investigative reporter. Please have a seat Raymond Peter Hewitt.
FAT FUCK

Re: We will finally catch Chris Muttonshutter for good one of these days.

Post by FAT FUCK »

I have a suggestion. I have 6 width ultra-wide French double doors installed on my place just so I can fit through.
I am FAT FUCK.
Oldpyjama

Post by Oldpyjama »

I would advice taking a few good shits in a bucket. Gaymond finds it irresistable. He has the habit of smearing it over himself according to this Alfie guy or eat it.

Let us know how it goes
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

Remember when President Orange Man invited those college kids over for a smorgasbord of fast food? Set up something like that in an aircraft hangar. Raymond might fit through the same door a jumbo jet uses.
Toilet.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:11 am Faggot
Are you upset? :mrgreen: Kill yourself.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

Looks like we made him upset, again. It's too easy.
Toilet.