Why are you not spreading the word?

General area

Re: Why are you not spreading the word?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:12 am
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:24 am Seriously. Why the FUCK are you NOT SPREADING THE WORD?!
Sorry mate, too busy spreading your mom's legs and dumping off a load of white luv mud into her stink hole. Nasty, yes, but it's great exercise for my prostate to blow some waste out before my morning piss.
You fucked his mom too? Man, what a whore, bruv. I saw her burp up my cum this morning.
Confused Guest

Post by Confused Guest »

I'm not spreading the word, I'M SPREADING THE TURDS! Does that count?

Post by Guest »

RightWingConspirator wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:52 am
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:27 am
RightWingConspirator wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:25 am fart.
Almost nothing but retarded trolls left "using" this site. And hours between topics? Are you fucking kidding me? Eat shit and die, all of you.
Does crop dusting at Walmart count as spreading the word of the Holy Suckage Gospel
Sentences end with periods. For the love of God, what is so hard to figure out about this? Sentences end with periods. Repeat this to yourself until it becomes a meaningless mess of syllables, maybe it'll commit itself to your memory then.
Oldpyjama

Post by Oldpyjama »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:05 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:27 am

Almost nothing but retarded trolls left "using" this site. And hours between topics? Are you fucking kidding me? Eat shit and die, all of you.
Does crop dusting at Walmart count as spreading the word of the Holy Suckage Gospel
Sentences end with periods. For the love of God, what is so hard to figure out about this? Sentences end with periods. Repeat this to yourself until it becomes a meaningless mess of syllables, maybe it'll commit itself to your memory then.
Suck a nigger fatcock
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!

Post by Guest »

Oldpyjama wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:41 am
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:05 pm

Suck a nigger fatcock
FINISH YOUR FUCKING POSTS — STOP LEAVING OUT THE ENDING PUNCTUATION! I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT!

Post by Guest »

^^^^^^^^ Extreme mental illness ^^^^^^^^^^^

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:37 pm ^^^^^^^^ Extreme mental illness ^^^^^^^^^^^
If caring too much is a crime, I'm guilty as charged.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:29 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:37 pm ^^^^^^^^ Extreme mental illness ^^^^^^^^^^^
U stab shit.
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

Keep spinning the meat!!!!

Post by Guest »

RightWingConspirator wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:34 pm
Keep spinning the meat!!!!
What the fuck? You just can't resist posting garbage, can you? It's not even funny. And yet you keep doing it. Again and again. What the fuck is wrong with you?! Are you people fucking retarded for real? You are killing this place with your trolly asshole bullshit.