The finest specimen of MAGA, your future president, Donald Trump and his retarded face

General area
Vegeta

Re: The finest specimen of MAGA, your future president, Donald Trump and his retarded face

Post by Vegeta »

I think it'd be hilarious if Trump and Biden both died.
Toilet.
Oldpyjama

Re: The finest specimen of MAGA, your future president, Donald Trump and his retarded face

Post by Oldpyjama »

Vegeta wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:29 am I think it'd be hilarious if Trump and Biden both died.

Imagine Nigger Haley for the repubs and... whatever jagoff for the democrats while both these old fucks suck each others hairy shitcock in hell.
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

Oldpyjama wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:35 pm
Vegeta wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:29 am I think it'd be hilarious if Trump and Biden both died.

Imagine Nigger Haley for the repubs and... whatever jagoff for the democrats while both these old fucks suck each others hairy shitcock in hell.
The Democrats would talk about how they're the party of the youth, progress, and the future, then dig up some old fossil who used to be a ranking officer in the Ku Klux Klan and have him run.
Toilet.
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

And on the same day too.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

RightWingConspirator wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:52 am

And on the same day too.
Even better!
Toilet.
Oldpyjama

Post by Oldpyjama »

Both of these shitstabs should have a droolbib contest: he who can eat while drooling the least wins.
Wins what? I dunno, a trip to AfCOONistan or somethibg
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:31 pmFaggot
I'm very disappointed in you mate.