You seen Jay Z recently

General area

You seen Jay Z recently

Post by Guest »

Looks like nigga lion

Re: You seen Jay Z recently

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:27 amLooks like nigga lion
What kind of mental illness do you have when you spend all your time copying and pasting somebody else's works in detail, lying about numbers and years, incorrectly claiming credits, constantly spamming the originals, pretending that the real ones are clones, and keep it up every single day? I'll tell you what it's called: psychotic fucktardism. Now stop wasting my (and various companies') time with this bullshit already; you just won't get away with it in the long run.
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

Seems to have, isn't he like a billionaire or something?

Post by Guest »

RightWingConspirator wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:52 am Seems to have, isn't he like a billionaire or something?
Shocking newsflash for certain tiny gnomes: copying and pasting somebody else's hard work, entering a fake copyright year and then spamming the real deal with psychotic lies, doesn't actually change history and make you the originator. Very shocking facts indeed.

Post by Guest »

I have nothing against "fair use" and "inspiration"; it's pretty much a necessity for anything new to be created. However, when somebody blatantly copies and pastes an entire piece of work, without even trying to make it original or hide the fact that they just stole it, and claim credits for it on top of that, you'd better believe that I go nuts, as would anyone else who has worked hard on something.

Post by Guest »

RightWingConspirator wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:52 am Seems to have, isn't he like a billionaire or something?
You seem to have stopped posting almost entirely. Why?

Post by Guest »

So many psychopaths… 24/7… non-stop…

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:54 pm.