Why are you not spreading the word?

General area

Why are you not spreading the word?

Post by Guest »

Seriously. Why the FUCK are you NOT SPREADING THE WORD?! Don't you see that this site is still struggling to get any kind of real traffic, this long after its launch? Do you think that this is OK? Am I the only person in this fucked up world full of lazy morons who realizes how great it is, and especially how great it could be with real traffic? If only 1% of the idiots who seem to do nothing else but actively trying to ruin things instead spent their energy on promoting and helping Newsucks500, this place would be huge. Yet, you fucking sit around and write lies non-stop for no reason. Not to mention you read every post I make, hoping that I'll say something "funny". Don't you realize that you need to SPREAD THE WORD for this place to grow and not die?! Do you think that people come here automatically? They sure as HELL don't. New topics (that aren't spam by trolls, of course) are extremely scarce. The fact of the matter is that after over twenty years, almost nobody visits the best and most unique Web site in existence. This is absurd. Yet, you read this, ignore it and then just go back to doing whatever you are doing. Why? What the fuck is wrong with you? Contribute to a better world instead of making it worse, you obnoxious little shits.
RightWingConspirator

Re: Why are you not spreading the word?

Post by RightWingConspirator »

fart.

Post by Guest »

RightWingConspirator wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:25 am fart.
Almost nothing but retarded trolls left "using" this site. And hours between topics? Are you fucking kidding me? Eat shit and die, all of you.

Post by Guest »

It would be FAR less obnoxious and depressing to deal with all these fucking idiots if at least there were tons of NON-retards around, but those are in a clear minority.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:24 am Seriously. Why the FUCK are you NOT SPREADING THE WORD?! Don't you see that this site is still struggling to get any kind of real traffic, this long after its launch? Do you think that this is OK? Am I the only person in this fucked up world full of lazy morons who realizes how great it is, and especially how great it could be with real traffic? If only 1% of the idiots who seem to do nothing else but actively trying to ruin things instead spent their energy on promoting and helping Newsucks500, this place would be huge. Yet, you fucking sit around and write lies non-stop for no reason. Not to mention you read every post I make, hoping that I'll say something "funny". Don't you realize that you need to SPREAD THE WORD for this place to grow and not die?! Do you think that people come here automatically? They sure as HELL don't. New topics (that aren't spam by trolls, of course) are extremely scarce. The fact of the matter is that after over twenty years, almost nobody visits the best and most unique Web site in existence. This is absurd. Yet, you read this, ignore it and then just go back to doing whatever you are doing. Why? What the fuck is wrong with you? Contribute to a better world instead of making it worse, you obnoxious little shits.
TLDR
RightWingConspirator

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:28 am It would be FAR less obnoxious and depressing to deal with all these fucking idiots if at least there were tons of NON-retards around, but those are in a clear minority.
How can there be a minority when there's like 5 people here :?
RightWingConspirator

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:27 am
RightWingConspirator wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:25 am fart.
Almost nothing but retarded trolls left "using" this site. And hours between topics? Are you fucking kidding me? Eat shit and die, all of you.
Does crop dusting at Walmart count as spreading the word of the Holy Suckage Gospel
Fartbox Guy

Post by Fartbox Guy »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:24 am Seriously. Why the FUCK are you NOT SPREADING THE WORD?! Don't you see that this site is still struggling to get any kind of real traffic, this long after its launch? Do you think that this is OK? Am I the only person in this fucked up world full of lazy morons who realizes how great it is, and especially how great it could be with real traffic? If only 1% of the idiots who seem to do nothing else but actively trying to ruin things instead spent their energy on promoting and helping Newsucks500, this place would be huge. Yet, you fucking sit around and write lies non-stop for no reason. Not to mention you read every post I make, hoping that I'll say something "funny". Don't you realize that you need to SPREAD THE WORD for this place to grow and not die?! Do you think that people come here automatically? They sure as HELL don't. New topics (that aren't spam by trolls, of course) are extremely scarce. The fact of the matter is that after over twenty years, almost nobody visits the best and most unique Web site in existence. This is absurd. Yet, you read this, ignore it and then just go back to doing whatever you are doing. Why? What the fuck is wrong with you? Contribute to a better world instead of making it worse, you obnoxious little shits.
Spread my fucking fartbox!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:24 am Seriously. Why the FUCK are you NOT SPREADING THE WORD?!
Sorry mate, too busy spreading your mom's legs and dumping off a load of white luv mud into her stink hole. Nasty, yes, but it's great exercise for my prostate to blow some waste out before my morning piss.
Oldpyjama

Post by Oldpyjama »

Defenestrate yourself, shitstab.
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!