Why did I go to the gym at 16h00 (4PM for you Ameriniggers)

General area
Oldpyjama

Why did I go to the gym at 16h00 (4PM for you Ameriniggers)

Post by Oldpyjama »

Usually, I go later. But I had the day off so I went earlier than normal. 16 fucking h.
Never again. It's full of kids. I should have known. The gym was full of dumbass teenage THOT bimbos and retarded acne-covered, benchpress-obsessed little fags.
I know, I know, teenagers are supposed to be dumb, annoying and loud and it's my fault I put myself through this. Next time, I will invite all of you Amerifags over here so we can all collectively take a giant shit on the floor to chase these little cunts away.
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!

Re: Why did I go to the gym at 16h00 (4PM for you Ameriniggers)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:17 pm Faggot
Kill yourself.

Post by Guest »

check thread

if last post by user_id="OldPyjama" then respond "Faggot"

If user_id="OldPyjama" responds or if user_id="Guest" responds "Kill yourself" then respond "You seem upset :lol:"
Ginge

Post by Ginge »

Guest wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:03 pmYou seem upset :lol:
You seem like a boring tosser

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:03 pmYou seem upset :lol:
Boring poof.
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

Oldpyjama wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:01 pm Usually, I go later. But I had the day off so I went earlier than normal. 16 fucking h.
Never again. It's full of kids. I should have known. The gym was full of dumbass teenage THOT bimbos and retarded acne-covered, benchpress-obsessed little fags.
I know, I know, teenagers are supposed to be dumb, annoying and loud and it's my fault I put myself through this. Next time, I will invite all of you Amerifags over here so we can all collectively take a giant shit on the floor to chase these little cunts away.
I would take part in that. Though I haven't been a "gym bro" in about 5 years. 280 was my max bench, but I have long arms and never really worked on it a lot, I tried to concentrate on everything. I have an elbow injury from a long time ago so that never helped things.