Over 30 boucack refugees drown in the North Sea

Start your own discussion on any subject
Belgium OldPyjama
Mood:

Over 30 boucack refugees drown in the North Sea

Post by OldPyjama » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:27 pm

Trying to cross the North Sea to make it to the UK. Why the fuck would they want to go to that shit stained pile of rocks anyway? I guess these untermenschen were looking for a place where their rampant pedophilia would be tolerated.
Anyway, that piece of junk they were using to cross the sea sank and all of them drowned.

Fucking LOL. It's unknown what fail country they came from, but they were confirmed to be boucacks and niggers. Thank you, North Sea!
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

Re: Over 30 boucack refugees drown in the North Sea

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:29 pm

Suckage token Faggot
Too bad these towelheads died. I would have loved to suck their gonorrhea-stricken cock and let them join me in raping my own son.
Also: inbreeding is good!

Belgium Zoink
Mood:

Post by Zoink » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:54 pm

Oh and ....

Faggot ^
Be one with being a little bit sic[K]

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:44 pm

OldPyjama wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:27 pm
Trying to cross the North Sea to make it to the UK. Why the fuck would they want to go to that shit stained pile of rocks anyway? I guess these untermenschen were looking for a place where their rampant pedophilia would be tolerated.
Anyway, that piece of junk they were using to cross the sea sank and all of them drowned.

Fucking LOL. It's unknown what fail country they came from, but they were confirmed to be boucacks and niggers. Thank you, North Sea!
I hope it didn't make the sharks sick.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:37 am

Germany is paying for the 3rd Reich and the holocaust by letting in huge numbers of refugees. The yanks should pay for their racist history by doing the same.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:37 am
Germany is paying for the 3rd Reich and the holocaust by letting in huge numbers of refugees. The yanks should pay for their racist history by doing the same.
Go blow a goat.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:20 am

Guest wrote:
U stab shit.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:29 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:44 pm
OldPyjama wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:27 pm

I hope it didn't make the sharks sick.

Belgium OldPyjama
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:53 pm

Guest wrote:
What are you some woke fag? I hope your mother catches AIDS.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

Belgium Zoink
Mood:

Post by Zoink » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:55 pm

Faggot
Be one with being a little bit sic[K]