Start your own discussion on any subject
Belgium OldPyjama
Mood:

So far, Covid-19 has killed mainly:

Post by OldPyjama » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:31 pm

- Fat fucks
- Fucking boomers

So, who gives a shit anyway?
Succumb to the Pukefukk! Blessed be the Holy Toilet! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

Italy RightWingConspirator
Mood:

Re: So far, Covid-19 has killed mainly:

Post by RightWingConspirator » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:32 pm

You forgot niggers.
President & CEO of RWC Industries & Shithole Corp.
Supplier of premium industrial grade fartmasks and fart canisters
Fartmasker LLC

Germany Phreakwars
Mood:

Post by Phreakwars » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:48 am

In America, alot of the lives lost are conservatives. Probably because Trump told them it's all a hoax and that it was perpetrated to make him lose the election. That's a pretty huge plot considering Covid has spread worldwide. I think it's kind of sad really that you are trying to tell people, who by chance might have a different political opinion on stuff, that you don't want them getting sick or possibly dying and that wearing a mask is about the only thing we can do. I was talking with my Dr. about covid a few weeks ago and according to her, the masks are mainly to slow down the rate of people coming into hospitals. The more overwhelmed the hospitals get, the less ability they have to treat people who need ventilators and shit. So then I was like.. so how long this shit gotta go on. She said probably until herd immunity occurs. So I'm like, well why not just have everyone exposed to it then the immunity will spread faster after so many catch it. She gives me this fucking weird look and she's like .. No, that would cause way too many deaths. We need to do our best till a vaccine is distributed that slows the spread enough. So I'm like, you really think they can cure it, they can't even cure colds. And she's like, no they will more then likely never find a cure, and I'm like.. then what the fuck is a vaccine for? Evidently prevention??? Fuck, OK, I guess I get that.

United States of America Vegeta

Post by Vegeta » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:25 pm

If the government wants everyone to stay home and wear masks, then you stay the fuck home and you wear your fucking mask. You better do it or your grandma gets it, you filthy freedom loving Nazi.
Toilet.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:10 pm

Niggerz