United States of America Vegeta

The reason America has so many stupid shitty presidents

Post by Vegeta » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:19 am

Americans are stupid shitty people
Toilet.

Truth teller

Re: The reason America has so many stupid shitty presidents

Post by Truth teller » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:30 am

I blame Fox News and other conservative outlets for implanting all these conspiracies in your heads that make you hate. They never come true, but there you are over and over, buying into it, hating your leaders, hating your neighbors. This is why the world laughs at America.

United States of America Vegeta

Post by Vegeta » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:39 am

You're not the independent thinker that you think you are. If you were, you'd be blaming the entire news industry.
Toilet.

Not American

Post by Not American » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:25 am

Kill each other, the rest of the world will be at peace.

Germany Phreakwars
Mood:

Post by Phreakwars » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:07 am

I voted for Biden too, I don't think it's so much media as being the problem, but more to do with people wanting to stay in their own bubble of information. I don't think people are hateful either, I think they wanna feel that others are beneath them to raise their own alleged moral compass when the truth is, everybody sucks for some reason or other. Thinking that might be the same reasoning Parisi had when he started the original sucks500 website and other domains. He didn't exactly focus on one set of political parties.

As for Trump, the dudes an ass, but he really isn't the problem. He is a symptom of all the nonsense. I voted for Bush twice, would consider voting Republican again of course. Can't support Trump because he is all hot air, no leadership. As much as people wanna brag about all the great things he's done, you really don't see anybody naming anything that has an impact on our own lives. No actual laws that he has signed, just brags and boasts and tall tale claims. I think he's done alot of damage to the Republican party and has steered many people who grew up voting Republican in the wrong direction. I think the country will heal and people will get along with each other eventually, doubt it will be any time soon though.

Italy RightWingConspirator
Mood:

Post by RightWingConspirator » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:08 pm

Vegeta wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:19 am
Americans are stupid shitty people
Saddam agrees, and is correct.
President & CEO of RWC Industries & Shithole Corp.
Supplier of premium industrial grade fartmasks and fart canisters
Fartmasker LLC

Italy RightWingConspirator
Mood:

Post by RightWingConspirator » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:12 pm

Phreakwars wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:07 am
I voted for Biden too, I don't think it's so much media as being the problem, but more to do with people wanting to stay in their own bubble of information. I don't think people are hateful either, I think they wanna feel that others are beneath them to raise their own alleged moral compass when the truth is, everybody sucks for some reason or other. Thinking that might be the same reasoning Parisi had when he started the original sucks500 website and other domains. He didn't exactly focus on one set of political parties.

As for Trump, the dudes an ass, but he really isn't the problem. He is a symptom of all the nonsense. I voted for Bush twice, would consider voting Republican again of course. Can't support Trump because he is all hot air, no leadership. As much as people wanna brag about all the great things he's done, you really don't see anybody naming anything that has an impact on our own lives. No actual laws that he has signed, just brags and boasts and tall tale claims. I think he's done alot of damage to the Republican party and has steered many people who grew up voting Republican in the wrong direction. I think the country will heal and people will get along with each other eventually, doubt it will be any time soon though.
Yup, Parisi's motto was kinda "fuck corporate america" though, which isn't really a left/right thing unless you buy into that B.S. I never voted for that Bush cocksucker. I voted for Trump in 16'. This time I probably would have written in "Some random 35 year old who can run things for the next twenty years without fucking too much shit up."
President & CEO of RWC Industries & Shithole Corp.
Supplier of premium industrial grade fartmasks and fart canisters
Fartmasker LLC

Belgium OldPyjama
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:16 am

If you fat Big Mac gobbling, gun-sodomite Americanoscum really believe AmeriKKKa is the only nation filled with idiots, I can assure you, your country doesnt have the monopoly on idiocy.
Covid19 made it painfully obvious how many fucking retards live here in Yuropistan too.

Its just that in Jewmerica, idiots are given more of a platform and more attention to spew their retardedness and fatness.
And theyre given the possibility to run for president, as Trump has shown. Fucking assclown this dude was.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! Blessed be the Holy Toilet! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8