There was never legislation introduced during Obama's presidency to ban guns.

Start your own discussion on any subject
Belgium OldPyjama
Mood:

Re: There was never legislation introduced during Obama's presidency to ban guns.

Post by OldPyjama » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:11 am

All I have to say is this: shit piss cunt rape and pukefukk.
Also cock.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! Blessed be the Holy Toilet! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

Italy RightWingConspirator
Mood:

Re: There was never legislation introduced during Obama's presidency to ban guns.

Post by RightWingConspirator » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:37 pm

Vegeta wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:10 pm
RightWingConspirator wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:19 pm
Vegeta wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:11 am
Every American is a fucking dumbass. I hope you all choke to death on your Big Macs.
I prefer the Double Royale w/cheese. They use fresh beef patties now as well, not frozen ones. Big Macs need an upgrade like this.
I prefer the Dave's Triple from Wendy's because it's huge, but if you're referring to a quarter pounder as a royale then you probably don't live somewhere where they have Wendy's.
There are two or three Wendy's here. Triple patties is a bit much for me. Double Quarter Pounders are about perfect. I love Baconators, but I've noticed Wendy's is more likely to burn the meat than anyone else lately. And Burger King just fucking sucks shit in general.

Also, Five Guys kicks ass. But lazy fucks like me don't go there very often because I have to actually walk in and stand in line. Plus their cajun fries are soggy bullshit once they get cold, so I hardly ever get them.
President & CEO of RWC Industries & Shithole Corp.
Supplier of premium industrial grade fartmasks and fart canisters
Fartmasker LLC

Belgium Zoink

Post by Zoink » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:19 am

Vegeta wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:10 pm
RightWingConspirator wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:19 pm
Vegeta wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:11 am
Every American is a fucking dumbass. I hope you all choke to death on your Big Macs.
I prefer the Double Royale w/cheese. They use fresh beef patties now as well, not frozen ones. Big Macs need an upgrade like this.
I prefer the Dave's Triple from Wendy's because it's huge, but if you're referring to a quarter pounder as a royale then you probably don't live somewhere where they have Wendy's.
Try going on a diet fatty
Be one with being a little bit sic[K]

Italy RightWingConspirator
Mood:

Post by RightWingConspirator » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:00 pm

What, no fried chickenz? This place sucks!
President & CEO of RWC Industries & Shithole Corp.
Supplier of premium industrial grade fartmasks and fart canisters
Fartmasker LLC