Hey dudes, so I need a gun in case the zombies come and things get bad.

Start your own discussion on any subject
35 y/o Neckbeard

Hey dudes, so I need a gun in case the zombies come and things get bad.

Post by 35 y/o Neckbeard » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:29 am

I have an ENTIRE collection of unopened Star Wars toys, and some really, really great looking anime art I got at the last cosplay convention. Will anyone trade me all this worthless garbage for a used, but not abused Raven .25? And like maybe 10 rounds? I need to get my mum a gun in case things go sideways and people try to break in to our house for toilet paper and other supplies. I don't know how to make sandwiches. Also can you show me how to use it so I can show my mum? I'm willing to trade the password to my Everquest and WOW accounts as well. I'm in a pickle here.

35 y/o Neckbeard

Re: Hey dudes, so I need a gun in case the zombies come and things get bad.

Post by 35 y/o Neckbeard » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:35 am

I also have a SWEET Katana I bought at the gas station about ten years ago hanging on my bedroom wall. I'll trade for a half box of ammo. Or however many rounds you think it's worth.

not the fart maniac

Post by not the fart maniac » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:14 am

I'm not the escaped fart maniac, just some other guy.
I'll trade you my .22 Rohm if you let me hold you down and fart on you.

Italy RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:32 pm

I've been developing a new line of self defense fart spray. I'll send you a sample bottle if you PM your address. I only have a limited quantity as these have been in beta testing since before the COVID-19. But, believe me, these have been proven FAR more effective than even the highest concentration pepper sprays. This shit is like bear spray times 10.