What should I do?

Start your own discussion on any subject

What should I do?

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:13 pm

Plumber is here fixing the shower and I really need to shit. Should I ask him to leave so I can shit?

Re: What should I do?

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:13 am

Find a bucket. Then cover it with plastic and save that bad boy for later. :poo: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

Italy RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:54 am

Good advice.

niki

Post by niki » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:44 am

THE BOSS

Post by THE BOSS » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:13 pm
Plumber is here fixing the shower and I really need to shit. Should I ask him to leave so I can shit?
I would just walk in and drop a big Cleveland Steamer right there while he's working. Then wipe a few times, get up and walk out and shut the door behind you without flushing.

interested guest

Post by interested guest » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:13 pm
So how did things work out? I might have taken a dump into a shopping bag in another room. But that's just me.

ORIGINAL POSTER

Post by ORIGINAL POSTER » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:00 am

I ended up going over to the neighbors house for a quick visit. I shit some nice runny stool with chunks in it, left some turd bits all over the rim after flushing.

interested guest

Post by interested guest » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:26 pm

Glad it all worked out for you. I hate those two flushers that don't have enough mass to go down the first time. It's like they just wanna hang around the bowl like it's some kind of swimming pool for turd nuggets.