Anyone who bullied ChrisM

Start your own discussion on any subject
Post Reply
User avatar
Nigel Thompson

Anyone who bullied ChrisM

Post by Nigel Thompson » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:44 pm

Is a FUCKING DEAD MAN!

User avatar
United States of America Vegeta
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:15 pm

Re: Anyone who bullied ChrisM

Post by Vegeta » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:30 pm

Are you his tard wrangler? Can you make sure he doesn't come back here? This board isn't a safe space for the retarded, autistic, or schizophrenic.
Toilet.

User avatar
Belgium Zoink
Posts: 474
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 5:55 am
Location: Leading the Suckage
Mood:

Re: Anyone who bullied ChrisM

Post by Zoink » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:38 am

Vegeta wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:30 pm
Are you his tard wrangler? Can you make sure he doesn't come back here? This board isn't a safe space for the retarded, autistic, or schizophrenic.
..or bald virgins m8.
Be one with being a little bit sic[K]
Image

User avatar
Belgium Zoink
Posts: 474
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 5:55 am
Location: Leading the Suckage
Mood:

Re: Anyone who bullied ChrisM

Post by Zoink » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:39 am

David jr wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:30 pm
Are you his tard wrangler? Can you make sure he doesn't come back here? This board isn't a safe space for the retarded, autistic, or schizophrenic.
..or bald virgins m8.
Be one with being a little bit sic[K]
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Anyone who bullied ChrisM

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:20 am

Zoink wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:39 am
David jr wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:30 pm
Are you his tard wrangler? Can you make sure he doesn't come back here? This board isn't a safe space for the retarded, autistic, or schizophrenic.
..or bald virgins m8.
Kill yourself, fucking inbred pedo

User avatar
Guest

Re: Anyone who bullied ChrisM

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:23 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:20 am
Zoink wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:39 am
David jr wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:30 pm
Are you his tard wrangler? Can you make sure he doesn't come back here? This board isn't a safe space for the retarded, autistic, or schizophrenic.
..or bald virgins m8.
Kill yourself, fucking inbred pedo
oh dear someone seems upsetypoos :biggrin:
What you say is true though. Incest and pedophilia are my lifestyle! Fact! ta

User avatar
Nigel Thompson

Re: Anyone who bullied ChrisM

Post by Nigel Thompson » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:24 am

Vegeta wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:30 pm
Are you his tard wrangler? Can you make sure he doesn't come back here? This board isn't a safe space for the retarded, autistic, or schizophrenic.
Gonna kill you last.

User avatar
Belgium OldPyjama
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:22 pm
Mood:

Re: Anyone who bullied ChrisM

Post by OldPyjama » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:53 pm

Nigel Thompson wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:24 am
Vegeta wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:30 pm
Are you his tard wrangler? Can you make sure he doesn't come back here? This board isn't a safe space for the retarded, autistic, or schizophrenic.
Gonna kill you last.
Why is your name Nigger Thompson? Sodomize yourself and continue sucking American dicks you inbred British lapdogs.
And tell your pedophile friend ChrisM he needs to take his schizo meds.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! Blessed be the Holy Toilet! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8
Image

User avatar
Belgium Zoink
Posts: 474
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 5:55 am
Location: Leading the Suckage
Mood:

Re: Anyone who bullied ChrisM

Post by Zoink » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:01 pm

OldPyjama wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:53 pm
Nigel Thompson wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:24 am
Vegeta wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:30 pm
Are you his tard wrangler? Can you make sure he doesn't come back here? This board isn't a safe space for the retarded, autistic, or schizophrenic.
Gonna kill you last.
Why is your name Nigger Thompson? Sodomize yourself and continue sucking American dicks you inbred British lapdogs.
And tell your pedophile friend ChrisM he needs to take his schizo meds.
faggot gone fragile
Be one with being a little bit sic[K]
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests