The word doesn't spread itself, you know…

General area

The word doesn't spread itself, you know…

Post by Guest »

I have to say that it's truly fucking insane how there still is almost no traffic here most of the time. Fucking insane. If you never spread the word, how the fuck do you expect this place to grow? You really, really, really need to start spreading the word. Enough with the excuses…
RightWingConspirator

Re: The word doesn't spread itself, you know…

Post by RightWingConspirator »

Why the fuck would we want that, you crackwhore

Post by Guest »

How bout we pin a sticker with the URL to your sister's panties. I hear she's good at spreading many things besides herpes.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:27 am I have to say that it's truly fucking insane how there still is almost no traffic here most of the time. Fucking insane. If you never spread the word, how the fuck do you expect this place to grow? You really, really, really need to start spreading the word. Enough with the excuses…
I'll spread my cum in your mouth, fag.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:19 am How bout we pin a sticker with the URL to your sister's panties. I hear she's good at spreading many things besides herpes.
Why do so many people end their questions with a full stop? Don't — there's this new invention called "the question mark". It looks like this: "?" This kind of thing is so fucking annoying…
RightWingConspirator wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:05 am Why the fuck would we want that, you crackwhore
Two words: QUESTION MARK. Questions… end… with… question marks… How can you possibly be this fucking dumb? THE QUESTION MARK IS A CORE PART OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE! IT MARKS QUESTIONS! Is this a question. No, it's not? Is this a question? Yes, it is! QUESTIONS END WITH QUESTION MARKS! THEY MARK QUESTIONS! THIS IS BASIC FUCKING ENGLISH! God damn fucking idiot. QUESTIONS END WITH QUESTION MARKS! HOW FUCKING HARD IS THIS TO GET? IT IS EXTREMELY BASIC LANGUAGE KNOWLEDGE! Fucking idiot. Stupid fucking IDIOT!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:44 am
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:19 am How bout we pin a sticker with the URL to your sister's panties. I hear she's good at spreading many things besides herpes.
Why do so many people end their questions with a full stop? Don't — there's this new invention called "the question mark". It looks like this: "?" This kind of thing is so fucking annoying…
RightWingConspirator wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:05 am Why the fuck would we want that, you crackwhore
Two words: QUESTION MARK. Questions… end… with… question marks… How can you possibly be this fucking dumb? THE QUESTION MARK IS A CORE PART OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE! IT MARKS QUESTIONS! Is this a question. No, it's not? Is this a question? Yes, it is! QUESTIONS END WITH QUESTION MARKS! THEY MARK QUESTIONS! THIS IS BASIC FUCKING ENGLISH! God damn fucking idiot. QUESTIONS END WITH QUESTION MARKS! HOW FUCKING HARD IS THIS TO GET? IT IS EXTREMELY BASIC LANGUAGE KNOWLEDGE! Fucking idiot. Stupid fucking IDIOT!
Fart.
Oldpyjama

Post by Oldpyjama »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:44 am
Do you support the pukerape of all niggers, boucacks and jewish progeria patients.be m8?
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!
Zoink

Post by Zoink »

Faggot
Be a bit sick